Trackunit AEMP export to other systemsTrackunit offers an API following the AEMP Standard, from where you can export the data from your units in the Trackunit FMS, to other systems.
To to this, follow this link https://api.trackunit.com/aemp and use your normal Trackunit FMS login credentials.
Import AEMP data to the Trackunit FMSIt is possible to import data from other AEMP providers.
To do this, follow the steps in the guides below:
How do I request access to a VisionLink API?
- Follow this procedure to gain access to the VisionLink API services for the first time:
- Acquire an API queue assignment and request a non-expiring VisionLink API user account id/password from your VisionLink account administrator.
- Request your choice of API topics from the VisionLink account administrator.
- Follow the instructions in the Welcome email to create your API password.
- An automatic email notifies you once you are granted access to the API. In the future, request access to additional API topics by contacting your VisionLink account administrator.
To access and manage queues, go to APIDocumentation.myvisionlink.com :
Instructions for JohnDeere JDLink AEMP API
- Log into JDLink as an account administrator
- Navigate to the “Admin/Settings” and the “Users & Groups” tab
- Select the list view button on the left and click the “Add New User” button.
A new window should now open up. (Make sure that pop-up windows are allowed in your browser)
- Type a valid email address for the person who will complete the registration process OR administer the AEMP user, and make sure to set “My Equipment / JDLink” to Subscriber rights.
(Make sure that “My Files” is set to No Access!)
Complete the form by clicking “Send invitation”.
- Log out of the JDLink dashboard and MyjohnDeere.
- Open the invite e-mail from the request in step 4. (Also check the SPAM folder) and click the link to be added to the organization.
- When prompted to sign in, choose “Create New Account”
- Fill out the form to create a new user, and submit by clicking “Continue”.
- Important: On the next screen, make sure to click ”Continue to create a new user account”
- When this occurs, you will get a message to validate the user ID and an e-mail to do so.
Open the email, and click the link to validate the user.
- At this time, a password must be created and a final confirmation of the user information is needed.
- When this is complete, the new user should be passed to the organization it was added to.
(If not, go to the first e-mail from step 4 and click the link, then log in as the new user in order to confirm the invitation)
- To complete the AEMP app profile, please forward the new username (from step 8) to [email protected] and set the subject of the mail “AEMP App profile”
- JohnDeere will reply, when the user has been successfully connected to AEMP and ready to use.
Instructions for Volvo Caretrack AEMP APITo obtain access to the Volco CareTrack API, please contact your supporting dealer and make a request for API access.
Instructions for JCB LiveLink AEMP APIContact the JCB LiveLinkTeam for API credentials. They will need your Livelink portal credentials and the request for AEMP 1.2 access.
Please provide your username and password for the LiveLink AEMP 1.2 API to allow third party members to get access to the API data.
Instructions for CASE SiteWatch AEMP APIContact SiteWatch support email on [email protected] and ask for AEMP API activation. You will receive an email with URL and credentials. Send us that.
Instructions for NEW HOLLAND FleetForce AEMP APIContact FleetForce support email on [email protected] and ask for AEMP API activation. You will receive an email with URL and credentials. Send us that.
Instructions for SkyBitz AEMP APIContact SkyBitz support and ask for AEMP API activation. You will receive an email with URL and credentials. Send us that.
Instructions for Komatsu Komtrax AEMP APIContact your local Komatsu Komtrax distributor and ask for AEMP API activation. You will receive an email with URL and credentials. Send us that.
Updated 7 minutes ago